Pagine

30 giugno 2014

Casa Claudia in Minas Gerais, Brazil.

Dear readers,normally for me & my son on these days we fly to Costa Brava (Spain) to enjoy a couple of months of vacation near the beautiful blue sea with my parents ... But this summer i sudden myself as architect and interior decor ... 




The owner, Ju Avellar.




so this year we remain for the first time in the hot Roman summer and waiting for some days in Sicily ... I leave you with this beautiful rustic country house  in the region of Minas Gerais ,20km of Belo Horizonte in Brazil .... A dip in the pool and everything go on!!!. Enjoy summer, Enjoy rustic, Enjoy pools!!!!







Via; Casa Abril.com.br.



1 commento:

  1. Long time no see, Eva! Too bad you can't go on your vacation to Spain, but I still envy you for being in Rome right now, it's one of my favorite cities. I absolutely loved these pictures and it felt really familiar. Not only did my mother used to read Casa Claudia, but that rustic style is very popular in Brazil. Thanks for this post! xx

    RispondiElimina